WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Challenger #68, California

Susannah- The Funky Monkey- Mother of two, loved the ideas of having a water made especially for her kids. "Who knew my children would have to fight for the right to their waters! My son took some to baseball practice and enjoyed every last drop. My daughter took one to dance. They were a hit!"

Usually a mom who has to pry her children away from sugary drinks, this time Susannah found something good for them that they truly would drink!

"I have to pry my children away from sugary drinks. We just don't keep them in the house anymore. It's water or milk and 9 times out of 10, they choose milk. However, when I received these cool water bottles it was a whole different story. They wanted to drink water and I was thrilled!

The bottles are super kid-friendly. Just look at them. They're FUN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment