WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Challenger #64, Mississippi

Kari- mom of 4- went for The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her little ones. She was a skeptic at first... "My kids come home from school and the first thing they do is BEG me for Kool Aide, so I really couldn't see them choosing something with no colors AND no flavors... especially if it was just water."

The set up...

"So I placed the bottles in the fridge next to all of their favorite drinks, milk and our Brita pitcher just in time for the kids to come home from school to beg and plead for their "after school snack!"

The results...

"Like I had predicted the first thing the little ones did was run to the fridge screaming "Mommy I'm THIRSTY... Mommy I'm HUNGRY!" Right away they spotted the WAT-AAH! Interested to see what it was my oldest grabbed it and took a sip immediately. Not saying a word the others began to fight over the bottles. Needless to say I think WAT-AAH! won! They loved the bottles... and I loved the fact they were drinking water!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment