WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, March 23, 2009

Challenger # 18, Texas

Jean- Working Momma 247- along with her 2 boys took The WAT-AAH! Challenge. Up for the challenge they were, Jean wondered... "if they would choose Wat-aah in the nifty bottle labeled BODY or would they choose the pesky convenience of over sugared juice and soft drinks. I knew that my two youngest are not big water drinkers like they should be. I also knew that my oldest is always up for a challenge large or small or unusual."

The set up...

I placed the bottles in the fridge and when the boys came home from school and asked the age old question "I'm thirsty!" I was ready with a quick response of get something out of the fridge and then grabbed the camera. The oldest saw the bottled water immediately and wanted to know what this curious water was that said BODY. If you raise boys yourself than you will know that when they see something of liquid and it's labeled Body, they instantly assume that body parts must be inside. Needless to say he had to jump on that."


The results...

"Gameboy thought the water tasted great body parts and all, but thought maybe there would actually be some kind of flavor to it... He finished off both the Body and Brain formula's and I declare that a success over choosing the high sugar alternative!"

No comments:

Post a Comment