WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: KRYSTAL RUSSELL 'FAMILY TREASURES'

Krystal Russell-Family Treasures-took on the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge with her daughter Lorelai when she woke up from her nap!


The setup...

"What you don’t see – I have a shelf of beverages at their level that they can choose from it includes milk, juice boxes and on special occasions some soda."


Once she opened the fridge she immediately went for the WAT-AAH! "Oh, what is this mommy?" Asked Lorelai.

The results...


"These colorful bottles won them over and I was pleased with the fact that they are healthy and motivate my children to drink more water."



"I pick this one!!" She exclaimed!

"Both my children loved the bottles. They kept calling it their special water and they ask for more ‘special’ water a lot! I plan to purchase WAT-AAH!, if it gets my children to drink more water. I buy bottled water for myself so I have no problem getting it for my children as well."

Read HERE for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment