WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE NEW BACK-T0-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE: JENNIFER CLAY 'JENNIFER'S DEALS'

Jennifer Clay-Jennifer's Deals-took the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge with her daughters Amberly and Haley!

The setup...

"The morning had started and it was time for Amberly to pick out something to drink. I opened the fridge and asked her to pick out what she wanted."


The results...

"Amberly went for the WAT-AAH! She went for the "pink" one.
I knew right away that Amberly really enjoyed the WAT-AAH! As for my other daughter, Haley, I asked her to pick what she wanted to drink before school. There was juice, milk, and WAT-AAH! to choose from. Haley picked WAT-AAH! Amberly is such a girly girl, so I knew that she would love the pink bottle of WAT-AAH!"

CLICK HERE for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment