WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: KELLY MALINOWSKY 'BETWEEN THE LINES'

Kelly Malinowsky-Between the Lines-challenged her daughters with the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge!

The setup...

"Last week, I presented my girls with the WAT-AAH! Back-to-School Challenge. In this challenge, parents and teachers were suppose to offer their children the choices between various drinks for their lunch box. WAT-AAH! was interested in what kids would choose given the choice. I didn't tell my girls that there was a challenge because I wanted to get their honest choice. I had a row of juice boxes, sodas, WAT-AAH! bottles, and regular water bottles lined in the refrigerator."



The results...


"Given the direction to go pick something for the lunch boxes, the girls both chose WAT-AAH!. My oldest chose the Brain bottle and my youngest chose the Body bottle. Since they had only seen these bottle on the computer screen before, they were very excited to give them a try."



"I wondered if they only chose the WAT-AAH! because it was something new, so I let them choose again the next next day and they both chose the WAT-AAH! again."



"They are happy to have the cool, refreshing WAT-AAH! for their lunch and I am happy that their bodies are getting what it needs without the added sugar and other junk that most drinks have."

Read the full review HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment