WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Challenger #178, Maryland

Laura- 1 Mom of 5- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her 5 little ones.

The Set Up...

When I got the package, I set the WAT-AAH! bottles in the fridge next to the milk and juice and then didn't say anything to anybody. I wanted to see what their reaction would be.

The Results...

They ALL grabbed the WAT-AAH! (quickly, because they wanted to get their favorite color!)....and that's 5 kids we're talking about. Not one of them reached for milk or juice when there was new WAT-AAH! in the fridge. :)

My 10 year old daughter was so smitten with the packaging that she insisted on refilling her WAT-AAH! bottle up with filtered water from the sink. You guys definitely did something right where the design of the bottle is concerned! I can honestly say that my kids loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment