WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Challenger #177, Utah

Brandy- The Buzz- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her daughter. "Well my lovely 2 yr old doesn't know what soda is she does know what PEPSI is but not by the bottle."

The Result...

My 2yr old did grab the WAT-AAH, She is very animated so she happily made some funny faces to copy the boy on the bottles!


When asked if she liked the WAT-AAH she grinned and said "good" and then I asked her what she was drinking and she would copy me and say WAT-AAH... which was pretty darn funny.


I tried the WAT-AAH, and had my hubs try it too, Hubs said it was good and he would drink it, but not instead of soda. I honestly would drink WAT-AAH it's a water that is suppose to have extras in it for your body, and again Water is my favorite drink, so we can now say so is WAT-AAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment