WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Challenger #175, South Carolina

Sarah- Caiafa Craziness- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.

The Set Up...

I placed it in the fridge and the kids have gone to town. It was placed strategically on the shelf in their view.

The Results...

I snuck up on my son who looked back and realized he was caught.


My kids have loved them. I had one out of the box that was sent. They have drank the rest. They have really enjoyed them. The pictures on the bottle are fun. We drank I think the blue one and it had a comment on the side that "we are swimming pools with legs"


My kids have been walking around stating the face. Another fact 4 of these bottles a day and you have met your quota of water for the day. We will be stocking up on WAT-AAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment