WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Challenger #174, Missouri

Stefanie- The Parent Support Space- Understands the importance water plays in keeping her children healthy. "Hydration is extremely important for everyone but especially kids since they can get dehydrated more easily... My oldest daughter has ADD/ADHD so drinking water is an important thing for her to do on a daily basis. However, getting her to drink anything other than Kool Aid or soda is nearly impossible!" So she decided to take The WAT-AAH! Challenge.

The Results...

When we received WAT-AAH! I have to admit that I was a little sceptical about it. I thought, ‘it’s water…in a cool bottle…my kids aren’t gonna go for this.’ But, they did! My kids couldn’t wait to open them and taste this ‘totally awesome water'. Why you ask? Because the bottle looked fun and inviting! SCORE! Finally something cool and kid friendly that will get my kids to drink more water every day. They drank it and loved it.

When I asked my oldest why she liked it so much she said, Well it tastes like regular water but the bottle is cool! Ok I hear ya, ‘so if it tastes like normal water then why does she like it? Did she ask for more?’ Well kids like things that are fun, cool and kid friendly. The bottle is very inviting with fun colors and design, so even if it tastes like normal water she is drinking it and yes, asking for more. As long as she drinks it, likes it and it gets her motivated to keep drinking water then I’m A-Ok with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment