WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Challenger #179, West Virginia

Amy- Harvest for Tomorrow- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her son.

The Set Up...

I have a 7-1/2-year-old son and as soon as he saw the box he asked excitedly "Is this for me?" He did not know that the package, on the inside, contained water because he LOVED the appearance of the outside package and apparently with the display of the box, he knew it was geared towards him! A+ for that! Then we open the package - well he actually rips into it because he is so excited! And he sees the bottles "WOW!" He was intrigued.

The Results...

He immediately grabbed the green bottle (energy - go figure him grabbing the one marked energy)...He surely doesn't need any extra energy! lol...Green is his favorite color! So he took the lid off and gulped it! He kept saying "this is my energy drink". He was liking it. He toted it around with him everywhere he went! I was thinking that this was amazing because he is always wanting Dr. Pepper - not water!!


Another day goes by and I go to get my camera ready so I could take some pictures of the product. "Uh-oh"....where did all of the WAT-AAH! go? It was already gone! Guess where I found the empty bottles? On his dresser in his room beside of his computer! So needless to say, my kid LOVED this!

No comments:

Post a Comment