WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The WAT-AAH! Challenge Results: Utah (2009)

Rachel-Second Time Around- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her son who is a soda LOVER!

The Set Up...

Well, we never have soda in our house because (thanks to relatives) Tobin has discovered soda and loves it! He goes crazy for it, which is partly why we never have it. So, in order to do this challenge I went and bought a bottle of soda. I honestly thought he would choose the soda, just because he knows what that is and we never have it... I tried it the challenge on four different days.

The Results...


Every time he wanted WAT-AAH! I was shocked! Even after he tasted it, which I also tasted and it just tastes like water, he still wanted it. He loved it! I am so impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment