WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The WAT-AAH! Challenge Results: California (2009)

Rhea- Mommy 23 Monkeys- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her 3 sons a.k.a "The Monkeys!"

The Set Up...

"I put our WAT-AAH! in the fridge next to some strawberry soda. I’m sneaky like that…


I actually had to tell the boys to get out of the fridge and wait for the drinks to be cold. They wanted them BAD!"

The Results...

After holding them off for about an hour, Mr. A. grabbed his WAT-AAH! He said: “mommy. This just tastes like water. It’s plain. It’s good.


So I took the bottle from him and read the back (which was our favorite part…reading the fun stories on the bottles). Then Mr. A. went around the rest of the day,look at my muscles! I’m STRONG-AAH!!

All three of my boys drank all four bottles of WAT-AAH! in one day. They had a ton of fun doing it, too. This was no boring water, that’s for sure!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment