WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Friday, October 2, 2009

Challenger #120, Illinois

Kristy - Momma Loves to Shop! - took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.

The Results...

I received my bottles of WAT-AAH! and put them right into the fridge, next to the juice boxes and mini bottles of pop. When the kids came home from school, both went straight to the fridge and said, "What is this? Can we drink it? Is it for us?"! And, they spent the next 10 minutes running around yelling about how they were drinking WAT-AAH! like the bottle says! I wish I could have video taped it, hysterical! My daughter went right for the pink bottle (Body) and it was gone by the time I got their snack ready. My son, had to examine the remaining bottles to figure out which one he was going to drink, wouldn't you know, he picked Energy! As if he didn't have enough already, lol! I think he thought it was going to have some sort of flavor, but, knowing it would "give him more energy for his karate lesson", he chugged it away and said that it was some darn good water! 

The next day, they both asked me if they could take the remaining bottles to school instead of their regular water bottles, I said sure! Both of my kids had tons of kids asking them about their water and where they got it, so they became the "cool" kids because of their "cool" WAT-AAH! My son took the Brain bottle, he had a spelling test that day, so it would give him more brain power, his own words!

No comments:

Post a Comment