WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Friday, October 2, 2009

Challenger #121, Virginia

Tanya - Multiple Blessings - took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.

The Results...

When the all too familiar UPS man delivered the package, my kids were instantly curious about the the "cool" bottles and wanted to try it immediately. They were attracted to the sleek design of the bottles and the neon colored labels.They initially expected the water to have different flavors. My kids do drink plain water on a regular basis, so I wasn't sure how they'd react to the flavor of enhanced water. The thing is, WAT-AAH! tastes just like pure water with no hint of anything "extra" at all, so the kids really loved it. Kudos for marketing, because the design of the bottles does exactly what the product has intended to do, targeting the kid demographic and motivating them to choose the water over other sugar laden drinks. The verdict in our house? Yummy! Cool! This stuff is great, Mommy! I like saying "WAT-AAH!" Can we get some to bring to school--everyone will be jealous!"




I am proud to say that my family is happy to be participating in The
WAT-AAH! Challenge. That's music to this Mom's ears! Here's 3 of my kids enjoying their WAT-AAH! They're begging me to buy more! Yes, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment