WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Friday, October 2, 2009

Challenger #119, Georgia

Judy - Health, Beauty, and Family - took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.


The Results...



When she initially saw the bottle design, it really peaked her interest and she immediately asked what it was. I heard my oldest yell out she heard me after I had to say it the way it looks "WAT-AAH!" to make her laugh. The bottle designs are appealing to kids since it has a cartoon yelling boy on the label. The bottles are also thinner making it easier for small hands to hold. I tried it and liked the taste and I'm a picky water drinker.

I was curious as to how she would react if she saw me drinking some later and her reaction was to put her other drink down and ask for the bottle I had. The Energy type is just as good as the Brain type. For me, anything to encourage less sugary, artificial drinks and a return to natural water is good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment