WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Challenger #109, Maryland

Kristen- Goodie Goodie Gumdrops- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her family.

The Results...

.

The first things I noticed upon opening the box were the design and logo. The bottles are sleek with clean lines, easy for a little one to hold. The bright, neon colors and "big mouth" logo are simple yet appealing. They literally scream kid-friendly. As soon as I opened one of the bottles from the box to sample, my curious son came right over to snatch it!


I took the remaining bottles of WAT-AAH! on our trip to the beach so I could try them out with my 3-year old niece and 10-year old nephew.

My niece, who loves orange juice so much that my sister-in-law has to dilute it with water, went straight for the WAT-AAH! Body, intrigued by the neon pink label. She drank the entire bottle while we were playing in the sand.

My 10-year old nephew - who plays football and drinks Gatorade almost daily - was wise enough to know it was plain water but he admitted the concept and name were pretty cool. He drank the bottle of WAT-AAH! Bones while we were out and about with nary a complaint!


No comments:

Post a Comment