WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Challenger #108, Michigan

Deb- Just a Mom's Take on Things...- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her girls. She was interested to see for herself which beverages my girls preferred when the choice was left completely up to them.

The Set Up...


"It didn’t take but a few seconds before they were begging and pleading to be able to drink some. And I actually said no – I wanted to wait a little bit until the novelty wore off and they could make that choice without the initial excitement playing into it.  So I stuck them in the refrigerator for a few days."

The Results...


So fast-forward a few days and after their afternoon snack, I let the girls pick what they wanted to drink. All three of them immediately chose their bottles of WAT-AAH! and eagerly started drinking!


They didn’t finish the bottles in that first sitting, which didn’t surprise me. What’s nice about the re-closable bottles is that they could then take them outside or stick them in their bike bags to take around the block to stay hydrated while riding their bikes. And, considering that a lot of the draw is the actual bottle itself, I simply have saved the bottles and re-filled them with purified water from our refrigerator as needed. Those bottles have even accompanied us to the beach – where my 6-year-old found that the empty bottles are helpful when needing a way to transport shells home!

No comments:

Post a Comment