WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Challenger #110, Texas

Nessa- Ramblings of a Texas Housewife- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.

The Set Up...

When I got the 4 bottles of WAT-AAH! in the mail, my kids would not leave the package alone. They were attracted to the bold colored packaging. So I chilled the WAT-AAH! and let them choose which bottle each wanted. I was ready for the comments about no flavor, it is not sweet, add something to it.

The Results...

"It's so refreshing" and "Now that cools me off" Yeah, my kids are all into the grown up sayings.

But later I expected for them to come down from it's new to it's just water. NO! Dinner and they wanted the WAT-AAH! instead of tea we were having. And the next day the let down of "what there is no more WAT-AAH! in the fridge?" Well, I am glad to know they were happy drinking water than the sugar and preservatives in so many other kid friendly drinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment