WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, April 16, 2009

Challenger #45, Connecticut

Stacy- Milford, CT Mom took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her little ones.

"My children who drank it are 2 and 4 and usually only drink milk, water and sometimes watered down juice. The first thing my 4 year old commented on was 'how cool' that bottle was, how it looked better than my bottle of water especially! She did not notice a difference really in taste she just said that it was good. She did choose it over anything else that she is allowed to choose from. My 2 year old did not really comment but pointed to that each time I asked her what she would like to drink for as long as the bottle was in there!"

Even though they didn't say much, they still chose the WAT-AAH! and it kept them coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment