WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, March 2, 2009

Challenger #8, Utah


Collyn - Mommies Angels - is a mother of 5 girls, ages 10, 6, 4, 2, and 10 months, and 1 boy age 8.

Collyn didn't think our water would stand a chance next to other flavored drinks in her fridge:

"I did the WAT-AAH! Challenge. I was skeptical but thought 'Hey, if it gets my kids to drink water then its worth a try, right?' So when I received it I was surprised on how kid friendly the bottle pictures were. I put them in my fridge to get cold next to milk, pop, and juice."


"The next day when the kids were playing outside and came to me to ask for a drink I told them to get something out of the fridge."




"When I got there they were pointing to the WAT-AAH! Wow!!"

Collyn is still impressed that her kids would end up picking Wataah. As she says, "I am still shocked they drank it."

Make sure you check out the video of her kids trying it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment