WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, March 2, 2009

Challenger #5, Georgia

Angie - 5 Vinez Monkeys - and her 4 children have taken the Wataah Challenge!

Here was Angie's game plan:

"Easy enough, right? I decided to have Ashley, Zander, Jace, and Lucy participate, just to see how they would each respond. Because Sundays are impossible for us, we started the challenge this morning."

With 4 different participants, we like to consider Angie's test 4 independent Wataah Challenges! The results have to be seen to be believed:







Clearly, these 5 Monkeys know what drink is the best:

"The kids are taking to it like fish! They love it, and refuse to drink anything else. Thank you, Wat-aah for contacting me and allowing me to take part in this challenge! Your product rocks, and I love that this is such an EASY way to make my kids healthier!"

Well, we knew that.

Thanks for taking the Wataah Challenge, Angie!

No comments:

Post a Comment