WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, March 30, 2009

Challenger #26, Massachusetts

Andrea- Mamma's Reviews- mother of two, decided to take The WAT-AAH! Challenge. Like most moms she was up for the challenge, seeing that her kids just couldn't get enough of all that sugar. "My children are avid sugary juice drinkers. My younger daughter will pick the sugary juice 9 times out of 10. And my older daughter would pick soda if I let her... I thought for sure my children would chose their standard drinks of choice. Either soda or juice. Of course they do like water and will drink it, though it’s usually as a last resort if something better isn’t available."

The set up...

I placed some sugary drinks in my fridge including soda products and sugary drinks like Capri Sun. In the midst of all these drinks I included two bottles of WAT-AAH!

The results...

I asked my eldest daughter to go to the fridge and pick out whatever drink she wanted for school.
She opened the fridge while I pretended not to watch her. I could see her investigate the fridge and knew the moment she stopped on WAT-AAH! because she laughed and leaned closer to check it out.

She immediately took it out of the fridge and saidI want this! What is it?

After seeing her daughter actually choose WAT-AAH! Andrea thinks everyone should take the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment