WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Challenger #25, Oklahoma

Mommyhoodisthankless Mom Rebecca- participated in The WAT-AAH! Challenge - here's what she had to say:

"My 3 yr old came home from Grandma's and as is her normal habit, she went to the fridge for a drink. She brought the blue variety (Brain) to me and asked if she could have it, I of course let her!

After she finished the first bottle about an hour later she requested the remaining bottle after realizing there was no more blue left! She drank the Body variety with the same amount of gusto! My little one really enjoyed the packaging and drank it even after realizing it was just water, and my older girls were also intrigued by the bottle design. If you have trouble getting your kids to back off the juice, milk, kool-aid, etc I would definitely suggest giving WAT-AAH! a shot!"



No comments:

Post a Comment