WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: DENISE WEI-VITAL 'BOYZ RULE OUR WORLD'

Denise Wei-Vital-Boyz Rule Our World-took the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge with her son!

The setup...

"My son is a big milk and juice drinker. At his last doctor appointment, his doctor suggested that he needs to drink more water. So with this in mind, I decided to place mini WAT-AAH! bottles in the fridge to see what he would choose to pack in his snack bag for school. I placed both Brain and Body bottles in there."

The results...



"I think saying the name and label more appealed to my son. He just screamed WAT-AAH! all morning. He enjoyed it and even packed one for soccer in the weekend. At least now I can get him to enjoy water more and it's an option he wants. As for the challenge, WAT-AAH! has kicked juice and milk's butt big time!"


Click HERE for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment