WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: STEPHANIE JAMISON 'COUPON CLIPPIN' MOMMY'

Stephanie Jamison-Coupon Clippin' Mommy-challenged her son to last year's challenge but decided to take the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge with her daughter this time!

The setup...

"Last year I took the WAT-AAH! Challenge with my son and he really did choose the WAT-AAH! over juice. This year I decided I would test out my daughter. She loves juice and I know it's not great for her to be drinking so much of it. It would be wonderful if we could find a replacement that she enjoyed drinking."


Stephanie loves the small size bottles, "They are perfect for lunches, snacks, and on the go drinks." Did her daughter choose water or juice?

The results...




"Hmm..she chose applesauce!..I guess that's better than juice! Later on when she was thirsty she did try the WAT-AAH! and did not throw it or ask for something else. I will be giving both of my kids WAT-AAH! again!"

Click HERE for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment