WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, October 27, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: MILENA BARRETT 'BE YOUR BEST MOM'

Milena Barrett-Be Your Best Mom-took The New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge with her sons!

The setup...


Milena placed WAT-AAH! right between juice and soda in the refrigerator!

The results...

"Ouch! My son picked the Capri-Sun and so did his little brother. Now, I always buy the 100% juice kind and it is their typical snack/lunchbox drink. They did however ask about the WAT-AAH! Once they new it was water and I called it WAT-AAH! they were hysterical and wanted to drink it right away! They couldn’t stop laughing. I still can’t believe that my youngest drank a whole bottle last night before bed!"


"My little guy rarely asks for water and today he asked for a bottle of WAT-AAH! to be placed in his snack pack so that he could show his friends. He giggled the whole time I packed his bag! That caused my oldest to laugh and he wanted one, too. Who would have thought that a simple name change and eye catching label would help my kids get more water in their bodies!"


"I think I’m a big fan now. Lucky for me that many of my local markets carry it."


Read the full review HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment