WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE: NEDRA LYTLE 'CAPTAIN COUPON'

Nedra Lytle-Captain Coupon took the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids! "We have just about every beverage you can imagine in our house (we are very blessed). I try to have a variety including; milk, all kinds of juices, different brands and types of soda and bottled water. My kids first choice in a drink is usually juice, next soda, followed by milk and then water comes in last."

The setup...

"Well, I had a big surprise when I showed the WAT-AAH! bottles to the kids and asked them if they would rather have juice boxes or WAT-AAH! in their lunch boxes!"

The results...

"Shockingly, they BOTH picked the WAT-AAH! Maybe it is the little face on the front, the fact that they know it’s made for kids, or the 10 oz. size perfect for their little hands?! I don’t know and I don’t care. They love it and I am THRILLED! I found a new drink for my kids lunches that is healthy. After they drank the samples I received, my six year old told me I need to order more WAT-AAH!"

CLICK HERE for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment