WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, January 4, 2010

Challenger #172, Virginia

Stephanie- Coupon Clippin' Mommy- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.

The Set Up...

My son loves juice and chocolate milk. When we open the fridge he usually goes straight for one of those. I tried the challenge on two separate occasions for this review, placing all four of the WAT-AAH! bottles on the shelf near the juice.

The Results...

The first time I opened the fridge my son picked up the chocolate sauce, put it back and starred at the WAT-AAH! bottles. The second time I opened the fridge he went right for the bottles. I think he liked the bright colors and it was something new for him to try. He picked up each one, looked at it, put it back and picked another one.

Once he had examined all of them I took out the "pink" one and let him try it. He seemed to like it and kept wanting to take another drink. He described it as "yummy" and "great."

No comments:

Post a Comment