WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, January 4, 2010

Challenger #170, Pennsylvania

Janine- My Kids Are Fun- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.

The Results...

He actually did choose the WAT-AAH! over soda! I was pretty surprised because he’s not much of a water drinker unless it’s flavored, but he drank the whole bottle!

I have to say, whoever designed these bottles is a genius! They immediately attracted my son. The bright colors and the screaming cartoon kid really appealed to Jacob. The bottle is not as wide as other water bottles, so it fits perfectly in smaller hands.

When Jake was getting his Energy WAT-AAH!, Juliet sneaked in and grabbed the pink Body WAT-AAH! and ran off with it to the couch. She doesn’t drink out of a water bottle yet, but when she was done playing with it, I put some in her sippy cup. No complaints from her either!


This product is really great for those kids who choose sugary drinks over water!

No comments:

Post a Comment