WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Sunday, December 27, 2009

Challenger #162, Vermont

Ellen- Confessions of an Overworked Mom- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge this holiday season with her family.

The Set Up...


What I did was take the four bottles of WAT-AAH! (one of each variety) and place them in the refrigerator next to the soda. Then I waited. since the kids are almost constantly in the refrigerator, I didn't have to wait long before I heard "Hey Mom, what's this WAT-AAH! stuff and can I have on?"- from my daughter.


Not to be outdone by his sister, my son was in the refrigerator moments later wanting to know what she got and could he have one too. Both children, armed with their very own WAT-AAH! bottles took their first sip...

The Results...


It was a HUGE hit! Next words out of their mouths were.."I get one more! and don't you drink it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment