WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, August 31, 2009

Challenger #104, Missouri

Stefany- TO.BE.THODE.- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids.

The Setup...

I had to convince the kids that the bottles that had been sitting in a truck all day was just a bit too warm to try at the moment. After what seemed like an eternity (really wasn't, but kids asking every 5 minutes if they can have some really can drag time), I opened the first bottle up and gave some to each kid.

The Results...



They all sat and drank it like it was the best thing ever. I have to say here, because it is my favorite thing right now, Johnny, my 3 year old, sounds so adorable saying WAT-AAH! It makes me want to buy more for that simple reason. But, there is so much more... When you add things that help their brains and bones, that is a winner to me! How great would it be for your kids to reach for a bottle of WAT-AAH! after school before a can of soda or a glass of sugary juice? WAT-AAH! is so appealing to kids that they will do just that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment