WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, August 31, 2009

Challenger #102, Texas

Crystal-Simply Being Mommy- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids. "If your children are anything like mine, they will take soda, a juice box or milk over water anyday! I thought that it was worth a shot!"

The Results...

"My oldest son Rylan who is 3 was the first one to the refrigerator.  As soon as he saw the WAT-AAH! bottles he was very curious and asked what it was.  I told him it was WAT-AAH! and he immediately (much to my surprise) asked if he could have one.  I let him pick which one he wanted and being all boy, he chose the blue which was WAT-AAH! Brain.



After Rylan tried it and kept drinking it, I thought I’d give it a shot to see what it tasted like. I figured it had to have some kind of flavoring or something because normally he won’t drink just water. I was very surprised to find out that in fact it did taste just like water.


The children have been requesting WAT-AAH! over their normal juice boxes. They were outside playing hard the other day and both of them each had their own bottle of WAT-AAH! 

I’d say The WAT-AAH! Challenge was a success!  I am happy to see my children requesting something that is very good for them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment