WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, August 31, 2009

Challenger #101, Michigan

Elizabeth- A Nut in a Nutshell- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids, knowing the importance of keeping them hydrated. "Kids are especially active now that school is starting, and they need to stay hydrated to focus on schoolwork, and to participate in sports and other after school activities."

The Setup...

"I put four bottles of WAT-AAH! in the fridge along with the milk, orange juice, lemonade and pop."

The Results...

"I saw my son head to the fridge, he said, "What the heck?", grabbed a bottle of WAT-AAH! and took off. He drank three of them that same day, which prompted me to run for the last one so I could try it myself!

If you're having trouble getting your kids to drink water and want to make sure they stay hydrated... I don't think they could really resist this. WAT-AAH! takes the boring out of water. I'll bet your kids will think so too!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment