WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Challenger #39, Texas

Texas mom, Courtney was thrilled when she heard about participating in The WAT-AAH! Challenge. "When I received the WAT-AAH! I put it in the fridge so it would be cold when they got home. The first thing they always do is head to the fridge to get something to drink (usually soda) and a snack."

The results...

First... When they got home my youngest (8) saw it first and said "what's this?" I told him it was water. He said it looked "cool" and wanted to now if he could have it? I told him of course he could. He was so excited. He thought it was so neat!

Second... My teen girls came in next and my 14 year old saw the WAT-AAH! bottle first and asked the same thing as my 8 year old.. she then asked if she could have it and I told her yes. She said it was awesome! She loved the pink on the bottle.

Third... When my 15 year old saw what the 14 year old had she opened the fridge and asked "Where's mine?" I told her I only got two so she was a bit bummed. I told her to share with her sister an she did but lil' sis wasn't happy sharing! lol, kids! I really think this is a great way to get kids to drink more water. They thought it looked cool and though it tasted great too. It was the first thing all of them grabbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment