WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Challenger #37, Iowa

Iowa mom, Marlena took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her little ones and found it to be a HUGE success!

The setup...

"My toddler is addicted to anything that comes in a box with a straw (milk, juice, etc.). So, I lined up her favorite milk, juice and a bottle of WAT-AAH! She proceeded to look at the fridge with the utmost curiosity...a new beverage?? a fun bottle? bright colors? hmmmmm...she reached for it and just like any good spokes child would say...asked "mama, wataah??"

The results...

She really does say it just like it sounds...it's so cute! She loved it and I loved it as I knew she was getting a healthy drink minus all the sugary extras that she doesn't need in the first place. So, thank you! The challenge worked and if I ever see your products on the shelf...I am sure to buy them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment