WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, April 2, 2009

Challenger #32, Maryland

Brooke- Wee Shenanigans- like most mother's feared that her son was not drinking enough water."Many of you know that my husband does not drink much water and I fear my son has started to follow in his footsteps. He is at that stage where he does everything daddy does so I thought why not try WAT-AHH! and see what happens..." So she took The WAT-AAH! Challenge a try with her son.

The setup...


They were placed in the drink refrigerator and we waited. Normally, he comes home from school and sits in front of the drinks while deciding which one he wants and then comes running to me and asking if he can have it.

The results...

This time he sat down. Looked at all the drinks and then surprisingly grabbed the WAT-AHH! and asked if it was his. After getting the okay to drink it he didn't even get up before taking his first sip.



When asked how it tasted he say "Like mmm B-O-D-Y... It's good..." So, I took a sip and well it tastes just like it should... Plain.... Simple... Clean... Crisp... Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment