WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, April 2, 2009

Challenger #29, California

California Mom Michelle, was all set to take The WAT-AAH! Challenge.

"Yesterday, I was all set up with my camera to take pictures of the challenge using the second bottle of water you sent me. My daughter opens the refrigerator....and no wat-aah bottle!!! I thought I was losing my mind. I remembered putting it in there the day before."

Looks like someone else just couldn't resist WAT-AAH!

"Hmmm...I asked my husband. Well, my nephew drank it the night before. This in itself is a huge deal because he usually never wants to drink water. I talked to my sister in law about it, she was impressed... My friends and family are very interested in it! When it is available out here, you know you have some customers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment