WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: TARA CHRISTINE 'LIVE LAUGH LOVE'

Tara Christine-Live Laugh Love-challenged her son to the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge!

The setup...

Christine loves water but her son, not so much. "I believe water tastes the same when it comes out of a water bottle that is, but for some odd reason the WAT-AAH! taste is extra good in some way, like a crisp taste."


The results...


Her son chose the BRAIN WAT-AAH! because he said it was his favorite color! "My son even made the face that the figure is doing on the water bottle with his mouth open which is funny and made me laugh!"


"I was so happy to hear WAT-AAH! gave me the opportunity to review some samples of their water. Although it would have been great to put in my son's school lunch, I just didn't have him in school this time around."

Click HERE for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment