WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The WAT-AAH! Challenge Results: California 2009


Monica- Life is Sooo Good...- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her daughter, Penelope.

The Results...

I wasn't the least bit surprised when Penelope reached for WAT-AAH! when I opened up the fridge. I happily filled her sippy up more then once. The bright and fun packaging grabbed her attention first and the fresh taste brought her back for more!


I understand that there are parents out there that can't seem to get their kids to drink "boring, tasteless" water. But with marketing aimed at being more exciting, desirable and cool to today's youth I think kids everywhere will soon be reaching for some WAT-AAH! over those other sugar laden drinks. At least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment