WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Challenger #188, Ohio

Pam- Frugal Catholic Mommy- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids. "I'm lucky that my kids LIKE water and milk as beverages. We don't often have soda or sports drinks around (my kids get enough sugar without DRINKING it, too), but over the holidays we had people over several times and had a couple of bottles of soda in the fridge. I was curious to see what the kids would choose."

The Set Up...

I put the WAT-AAH! in the fridge next to the milk, juice, and soda. Before I even closed the fridge, the kids grabbed a bottle and asked for it. I poured some for each kid into a glass and let our oldest just drink from the bottle.

The Results...

I heard of chorus of "this is GOOD water!" and "this water tastes good--can we have more?". I tried a little, too, and it tasted cold and clean and had none of the aftertaste that our chlorine-laden tap water has. Actually, I tasted nothing, how water SHOULD taste :)

The remaining bottles were in the fridge, but by the next morning, they were gone! Apparently for my four kids, the packaging was indeed irresistable, and they drank it right up. They were also very intrigued by the differing formulas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment