WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Challenger #181, Washington

Angela- Mommy PR- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge as part of their 90 Day Fitness Challenge.

The Set Up...

I put in the fridge to get cold. I was still at my old house and Lucas (our Tween reviewer) came over. I said hey you should try a bottle of this water we got in. To only go and find.. My daughter finished off what was left in each bottle.! Mind you this is a surprise because if you hand her a glass of water she acts as if its poison. I was surprised to say the least.

The Results...

So I’m not sure if its the labels that got her (which I’m ALL for lol) or the taste, either way, my 6 year old liked them and I’m thrilled for that. They are a good size bottle for sure. Now I was able to get a swig in this time and my taste buds could DEFINITELY taste the clean in there. It just had this Pure taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment