WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Challenger #130, Oregon

Ann- A Latte in The Morning- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her kids on their family camping trip!

The Set Up...

So we took the bottles with us when we went camping. And I have to say, I've never seen my kids get so excited by water before! All we heard in the car and the first couple of jours at camping was "WAT-AAH!, who wants to DRINK WAT-AAH!". The name is a very clever marketing strategy and my kids LOVE to say it over and over and over....WAT-AAH!.........

The Results...

We only took the 4 bottles to camping so we kept refilling the bottles, there's something about the bottles that attracted the kids to use them! I'm so excited though as Jamie (and he's the soda drinker) wants to drink from these bottles. He even wants them for his soccer practive and games... And I was all for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment