WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, August 31, 2009

Challenger #98, Colorado

Deborah-BabasFarmLife- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her family. 

The Results... 

My family and I got a chance to try out the WAT-AAH! beverages for ourselves and really liked them! The kids thought the bottles looked so cool that they wanted to try them right away! 
Grandson Zach tried the Body WAT-AAH! because playing football his body needs to keep fit.

Grand-daughter Kirsten tried the Bones WAT-AAH! because as a cheerleader it will help her keep her bones strong.

Hubby tried the Energy WAT-AAH! because at his age he needs all the energy he can get.

Daughter tried the Brain WAT-AAH! because as a Mom of 4 who is expecting her 5th child and who works out of her home she needs her brain functioning at full force 24-7.

I'm a coffee drinker and getting me to drink water.... well let's just say the water has to taste good. And WAT-AAH! does! This water I would drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment