WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Challenger #94, Pennsylvania

Tania- Twenty Something Momma- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her family.

The Setup...

"We placed our four sample bottles in the fridge and, instead of reaching for whatever sugary drinks we would normally choose throughout the day, decided to test out the WAT-AAH! V, our active, high-energy little boy, got first pick!"



The Result...

His WAT-AAH! of choice was the Bones variety (possibly because the bright orange label called to him - he's pretty big on loud colors)... For the rest of the day, V carried around his 16-ounce bottle and drank from it whenever he got thirsty, which meant that I didn't have to worry about whether or not he was getting enough hydration while playing.

The adults in the house weren't to be left behind, of course - I decided to try out the WAT-AAH! Energy in place of my usual Cranergy juice drink to give me a little pep in the middle of the afternoon. Surprisingly, it gave me a similar boost of energy, without the sugary aftertaste.



Later that evening, I caught my husband hanging out in the kitchen after dinner, enjoying a bottle of WAT-AAH! Brain. When I asked him what he thought of it, he told me it tasted "really, really clean - nothing but water and minerals" He also asked if he could take the last bottle in to work the next day, proving that no one is too old to appreciate the crisp, refreshing taste of WAT-AAH! Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment