WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Challenger #91, Texas

Stacey- Tree, Root and Twig- Took The WAT-AAH! Challenge with her three daughters and two boys.

The Setup...

I think I had the package in my possession for all of 3 minutes before my kids were asking, “What the heck is that?!”  They wanted to hold the bottles, read the labels, check it all out.  So much for keeping things on the down-low.

I brushed it all off with some mumbling about “nothingnevermindgobacktoplaying” and put the WAT-AAH! in the fridge.  The next day, the kids were all over me by breakfast time.

The Results...

Kids:  ”So can we have some of that stuff?”

Me:  "What’s the big deal?!”

Kids:  "I don’t know, it just looks really cool.”  (My son then begins a series of “WAT-AAH!” chants, which sound surprisingly funny, not annoying like I had expected.)

Me:  "What do you think it’s going to taste like?”  (I thought I had them trapped here, because the labels do have different colors, and I guessed that they thought the colors associated with flavors.)

Kids:  "It’s probably just water.”

Me:  "And you still want it?”

Kids:  "Yeah, it just looks cool!”

They continued to tell me that they thought the name was funny, the picture was funny, the wording on the label was funny (I agree – the labels are witty!), and the bottle was SO COOL.  Oh, brother, how many times have I heard about the bottle?!  (I can’t tell you, because I lost count.)

Sure enough, they opened up the bottles, drank the cool, crisp water, and were happy little campers.  My 12yo daughter even took the bottle to church the following Sunday to show her friend, who chattered with her about it right before the service!"


No comments:

Post a Comment