WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Thursday, August 6, 2009

Challenger #72, Delaware

Mel- A Box of Chocolates- As a mom, is always trying to get her kids to drink their water. While her son drinks nothing but, her daughter steers clear of the clear stuff. So she decided to take The WAT-AAH! Challenge!

Her son could not WAIT to open the package and try the WAT-AAH! and even her daughter was interested as well!

The Results...

"I was very happy to see that Zoe was interested in the packaging and instantly claimed the pink (Body) one for herself. When her big brother told her how each one was made for a specific part of the body she would then tell me, "I need some energy so I'm going to drink this one now" or "my brain is tired so I need to drink that [brain] one." What can I say? She is an advertisers dream! This time I'm not complaining though cause the girl is finally drinking her water."

No comments:

Post a Comment